The St. Anthony Memorial Center was constructed in 1996. It has the following areas:
- Entry Area
- Large open area with a capacity of about 400 people (seated). The large area can be subdivided into two rooms by a moveable partition with one having a seated capacity of about 120 and the other as a basketball court or general use area.
- Two additonal (smaller) conference rooms
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Parish Library (see Library web page)
- Counselor and Maintenance Engineering offices
- Rest Rooms
- Wireless internet service
- Click here to see the rental agreement.
Tiled entry area with informal gathering area, memorials listings, and 3 double doors that enter into the larger gathering rooms.
The St. Anthony Memorial Center was constructed in the memory of many parishioners, families, and friends. This area respectfully lists the names of the persons and organizations whose support made the construction of the Center possible and the listing of individuals being remembered.
View looking to the right of the 3 sets of double doors that provide access to the large area. This shows the seating for a large conference in the area that can also be used as a basketball court (smaller than regulation size). The room divider is open for this photograph however it can be installed in the track seen in the overhead gold-colored structure.
The smaller portion of the large room that is just opposite the three sets of double doors. This area can be divided from the basketball area. The double doors with windows on the far side of the room lead to the fully-equipped kitchen.
Kitchen area showing preparation tables, convection ovens, and dishwashing area.
Kitchen area showing stove, convection ovens, food preparation areas, freezer and ice machine.